Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh Cherry Oh Finish!

Like I said in my last post, I have had this quilt done for a few weeks. Now that I finished my books, survived the flu coming to reside at my house, and have been all around lazy, I am posting!
I love love love this quilt! The bright colors make me so happy!


I machine quilted this one with a diagonal crosshatch to mimic the lines in the fabrics. Simple, fast, and totally suits it!


I had 4 extra blocks, so they got incorporated into the back. It is hard to tell from the picture, but the main fabric on the back is the yellow and white flower print.

And Zoey has given her stamp of approval! She really did...it now needs to be washed...But she's so dang cute, I had to include this picture!



And here's the string quilt progress! All my blocks made, paper torn off, and squared up! Now it is sitting on my ironing board waiting to be pieced. I LOVE this one too!




My list of projects is growing...and most of them have a Christmas-y time limit...but this one is still at the top of my list. Because really, my kid is almost 6 months old and I haven't finished her quilt yet!


1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

Wow I have to see that one up close! How long did it take to do that?