Thursday, April 18, 2013

A Much-Needed Update

Guess what? I have been busy busy, and I have updated my Toss Up pattern! The content is the same except for one diagram edit, but it’s prettier now :) I have been meaning to make this change for a year, but I never got around to sitting down and doing it. I’m such a slacker. So here’s the new look!

Toss Up Cover

And I might have finally tied myself to the computer long enough to finish another pattern last night, too.

IMG_20130417_230744

Late night Instagram photo

 

Luckily, the writing was done on that one, I just had to finish making it look pretty. That one will be available as soon as my editor(aka MOM) has a chance to check my formatting for me :)

2 comments:

Free Facebook Likes said...

I have also liked the article and topic. Its a beautiful website for all tech people. I also Use this Get Likes
to promote on Facebook Google, Twitter and LinkedIn. and Tech Blog These days its good to share your posts to social networking sites.

Abdullah Al Faisal said...

so nice fevric
Clipping Path