Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Distractions

Lookie what I got tonight?? I'm so excited! 2 years is far too long to wait for a book! If you like to read and want to get sucked into a fantasy series (this is book 12 with 2 more not out yet...) I HIGHLY recommend the Wheel of Time series. Love 'em! My husband thinks I'm nuts, because I can read them over and over again.


However, I must first finish reading this book before I start on my next installment of Wheel of Time...
This one is also good, and is keeping me pretty entertained, but let's face it, I haven't been waiting for this one to come out for years :)



So, while I AM getting a bit of sewing done (mostly in the way of halloween costumes right now...), and I do have a finished quilt photographed and everything, I'm not taking time to blog it yet...just give me a few days and I will be all done with my books :)
Maybe my mom will get around to blogging about some of her many projects in my book induced absence!(hint, hint)

Kirsten

2 comments:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I told my bro in law that it came out and he went to the store and bought it. That day. And he still has my book 11. Am I the only one out here without it yet???? They need to do paperback soon.

Kirsten and Tracy said...

Yep, I think you are :) I downloaded the audiobook from Audible last night and started listening on my iPod today! I have enough driving time to "read" lots of books that I wouldn't normally take time for. It's also nice for during sewing time.

Tracy