Friday, October 2, 2009

Progress!

Hurray, this quilt top is DONE! I finished it last night after the kid finally went to bed, and I ran to get my camera because I love it so much and wanted to share it right away. I pushed the "on" button on the camera, and it said "battery exhaused." Haha I think it's so funny that the battery is not dead, it is exhaused! Too much work for it, I guess. So, I had to wait until this afternoon to get pictures. Also, I live in an apartment, and the lawn guys are here today reseeding the grass, so I got to take pictures inside with bad lighting. Oh well, I'm no photographer :)

I am so excited to finish this quilt, I love it!! I had to force myself to stop sewing string blocks to sash this top, but once I got into the sashing, I got all excited again. Now, to prepare the back...
Kirsten

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this top... it's so cheery!