Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slacker

Yep, that's me!  A couple of weeks ago, I won this super sweet fat quarter bundle from Emily at Creative Chicks.  Thanks so much Emily!!  It was in my mailbox about 2 days after she announced the winner. My first win and I wait 2 whole weeks to blog about it. Talk about jinxing future wins!!!  But here it is!

Aren't these holiday fabrics so great! I think winning might have been due to good karma since I replied to the contest by offering to help Emily find some Phoenix Suns fabric that she was looking for. Even though I couldn't find any at my local quilt shops, I did find a great deal on the fabric at Fabric Depot for her. Hope it helped.  I know her fabric will help up the cuteness factor in some quilts in my future!!!

Here's to Good Karma!!!

No comments: