Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Crayon Totes Galore

Quick shop update for y’all. Yeah that’s right, I pulled out the y’all. It’s midnight, I’m allowed to do stuff like that :)

ANYWAYS, I got some cute new crayon totes up in the shop a couple days ago, and wanted to share the cuteness!

See? Cuteness! Oh, and the last one is actually just an improved picture of the existing bag…I finally pulled my butt outside where there’s this thing I guess some people call light…I did mention it’s midnight, right?

Oh yeah, and I made another one that we gifted to a cute 2 year old for her birthday on Saturday, almost forgot! Oh but I’m an idiot and deleted those pictures from my computer apparently, and I don’t want to go find the camera…Imagine a cute pink and green bag with cupcakes, m’kay?

Ok, I am off to bed so I can wake up and do some more hand sewing on some awesome aqua binding. :)

No comments: