Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I’m alive!!!

I am, I am! I have finally hit the halfway mark in this pregnancy, and I feel better again! By the way, it’s a girl!! Hubby really really wanted a boy, but he’s coming around :) And at least this way we already have clothes and whatnot.

And, since I’m feeling better, I am back sewing!! HURRAY!!!

IMG_0603

I got this quilt layed out yesterday during naptime, and I will hopefully get the blocks put together today (crossing fingers!). I also have an entire quilt top done and ready for basting!

Why all the sewing all of a sudden? Well, I have 1 boutique a month until the end of the year coming up, and possibly 2 in November, and my inventory is DOWN! 4 months of not sewing is a LOT…Oh, and since I will be 7 months pregnant and the size of a HOUSE by the big boutique in November (in Prescott Valley! More details coming as I get them for locals!) I have to get quilts (especially bigger ones) done now! Yay thinking ahead and not freaking out then!

Anyways, that’s what is going on over here! Lots and lots of plans, and me running out of time to complete them all before this kid makes her appearance. Wish me luck!! And I will do my best to get back into the blogging groove :)

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

love how those are wonky. Awesome.