Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Really?

So it's two days until Christmas, and I don't have anything that needs to be done right now! Sure, the house could use a good vacuuming, but overall it is picked up enough that I don't care. And ALL MY PROJECTS ARE DONE!!! This never happens! The baking is done and cleaned up, all the presents made and wrapped, and most importantly, all the shopping done! Even more, Zoey is napping, so I have a few minutes to just sit and do nothing! I'm debating starting to cut out a new project just for something for my hands to do since I'm feeling a bit bored and slothful! But, then I would have a new project strewn about...
Anyways, I just had to share my astonishment. I am headed over to help my mom finish up her projects after we go to Zoey's other grandma's house this afternoon to decorate cookies to leave out for Santa, so my boredom is probably short-lived. Have a very Merry Christmas all, and be back soon with the projects that couldn't go up yet!

Kirsten

No comments: