Thursday, April 29, 2010

Catching up - I WON!!!

Just because I haven't posted in a while doesn't mean I haven't been doing anything.  It just means I'm terrible about posting!

So I'm going to make an effort to catch up a little.  I don't want to cram everything into one post, so hopefully blogger will be nice and post my next few posts as scheduled.

First and probably the most important...I WON!!!!

I was out and about one evening and I got a phone call from Kirsten squealing, "YOU WON, YOU WON!!"

I had entered this drawing and guess what?  I WON!!!

I didn't even know what the drawing was for when I entered it but about a week later, this is what was in my mailbox!

Yes, that is a layer cake AND a honey bun of Wonderland by MoMo for Moda.  Also some jumbo red rick rack and some Smarties to munch on while I plan what I'm going to make out of this lovely gift.  It's not every day that you get a gift for someone else's birthday!  Thanks again, Angela!

Tune in tomorrow for more...

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

I am bitterly jealous.
But I have enough fabric right now!!! I do! Right?