Friday, April 30, 2010

A Tisket, A Tasket, A Row of Pretty Baskets.

After Kirsten did such a great tutorial for her Easter Baskets I decided everyone needed a new basket.  The large one in the middle is Zoey's and it's the size of Kirsten's smaller one.  The other 4 were for my "big kids", Kirsten, her husband, my 17 year old son and my husband. (Guess I should make one for me next year!) I decided they wouldn't need theirs for egg gathering and I just wanted something big enough to put some candy in for them.  Since I will be adding to these baskets when my other 2 sons get home from their missions and add daughters-in-law and more grandkids, I decided to just pick the boys favorite colors to make theirs.  I also stayed away from girlie fabrics for the boys.  Since Kirsten's current fabric love is Verna by Kate Spain, it seemed like a natural choice for her basket.  Zoey doesn't have a favorite color yet, so I just picked from one of my favorite fabric lines, Clementine by Me and My Sister.

No comments: