Monday, September 6, 2010

Block Play


I was playing with different layouts for my quilt along blocks:


There are just too many choices!!


^ I don't like this one so much, it's kind of boring.



^ I really like this one, it's one of my top contenders




Spencer said to try to make a zig-zag throughout the entire thing, and I got this. And then I looked at the picture I had just taken and laughed, becuase if you look at it the other way, it looks like this:


The first thing I saw was a saguaro cactus. Then I saw a nifty dagger. Then Spencer, the ASU student that he is, said it was a Sun Devil quilt! Yeah, not using this layout...


And finally, this one. I really like this one too! How will I ever decide between all of these?? Any input?


2 comments:

KarrieLyne said...

I think my favourite layouts are the first one and the last one. :)

Anonymous said...

I too like the first and the sixth pix. I love a good barn raising quilt and the 6th pic looks like a giant flying geese one, so both are timeless pattern choices. There's my two cents.