Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We have a Winner!

Alrighty, the powers that be (as in random.org!) have spoken, and we have a winner! Unfortunately I am not a computer whiz and I have no idea how to capture the image showing the winning number...but, it was #4, which is........

Beth!

Congrats Beth, shoot an email to us and we will arrange delivery of your fat quarters.

On another note, absolutely no sewing has happened in my house this week, as we have been invaded by a stomach bug. Ugh. But mom has been working on a fantabulous quilt that I can't wait for her to show you! It pretty much blows my mind :) So keep an eye out for that!



ps- What with the name drawing and all, "May the odds be ever in your favor!"

2 comments:

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Oh hunger games... Still on the waiting list at the library for Mockingjay. They just ordered 10 more books though so hopefully that'll help. I'm #31 in line for 28 books.

Beth said...

Thanks Girls!!! I was in Boston last week and didn't know I had won. What a great suprise when Jill showed up with a present for me last night! I was so excited!
xoxo
Beth