Thursday, September 16, 2010

What do you do...

...when you have 3 quilt tops and backs ready for basting? Start a new quilt, of course!  This one is now ready for piecing, but that will have to wait for tomorrow.


And in my defense, I only have enough batting for one of my other quilts, and I spent the last two days at the DMV(oh joy...), so no time to get over to the store. Oh, and I DID get one of the quilts mostly basted on Monday, just to notice that the backing had shifted...Soooo, that is sitting waiting for me to take the pins back out and haul it to my mom's to get taped to the kitchen floor. Someday I will have a floor big enough to baste my quilts at home. I will, I will!!!

Anyways, that's what's going on around here. Oh, and Grandma, I have these sitting at my house now!! Realized after I made the girly one that I don't think you knew about the second one yet...but it's cute, and it will end up somewhere :)



No comments: