Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I got for Christmas

Before I show off the awesomely cool twin quilts, I decided I would share all the cool stuff I got for Christmas this year! My loved ones really do love me, cuz check out all the cool sewing/quilty stuff I got!

DSCN3329 

Kona Coal and White, some Martinique yardage to make myself a skirt, A Verna jelly roll that my mom has been hiding from me for SIX months, enough thread to last me a few months(tee hee), and some various notions. Oh, and if you are wondering what the package with the sticks and tubes in it is, t is the COOLEST thing ever! It is called a Turn It All, and it makes turning fabric tubes super easy! Once you use one, you never want to mess with a bodkin or a big safety pin or any other turning method again!

Anyways, I was pretty dang spoiled this Christmas, and wanted to share :)

1 comment:

Melanie@Crafty Cupboard said...

totally jealous of your sleeve ironer thing-a-ma-doodle.